Don't be fooled into thinking this is a simple bungalow, the first impression is somewhat deceptive.
Newbounds is a large family home over 2 floors offering a great degree of flexibility as well as fantastic views from the rear across open countryside to the Pennines. The accommodation is reversed and comprises: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Kitchen open into the Back Kitchen, a Sitting Room a Large Sun Deck, Laundry Room, Shower Room, Side Living Room with a Sleeping Gallery Above, 3 Double Bedrooms 2 with Walk in Wardrobes and 1 having an open En-Suite Shower Room and a House Bathroom. There is also an Integral Garage with an Automatic Roller Door and a large Workshop. Owing to the layout, it would be simple to separate the rooms to give an Annex as well as further potential to extend the living space.
Across the front of the property is a large Tarmac Off Road Parking Area and to the rear is a Large Garden, total area circa .33 acre, with a terrace and steps down to the lawn interspersed with mature trees, which enjoys a high level of direct sunlight and a superb open outlook
Newbounds also benefits from Oil Fired Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing and a Wood-burning Stove to the Living Room Read more
- Large Detached Family Home in a Peaceful Village Setting
- Flexible, Spacious and Stylish Accommodation
- Would Suit as a Family Home or those with a Dependant Relative
- Living Room with Large Green Oak Balcony
- 1 to 2 Further Sitting Rooms, 1 With a Sleeping Gallery
- 3 to 4 Double Bedrooms, 1 En-Suite Shower, a House Bathroom and a Shower Room
- Integral Garage with Auto Roller Door + Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden + Workshop with Potential to Extend Into Total Are .33 Acres
- Oil Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing + Wood Burning Stove EPC D
- EPC D