Having over 2,000 sq ft plus cellars, family living space is not in short supply in this beautifully proportioned, mid 19th century, detached sandstone house, with accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Sitting Room/Study, Kitchen, Utility Room, Larder, Cloakroom, 2 Cellar Rooms, 4 Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room and a House Bathroom.
Outside there is a lovely landscaped South West Facing Front Garden. To the rear there is a Parking Space, an Open Store and a Garage. It is also possible to use the cellars for storing motorcycles or a small car, by way of an access door from the roadside.
The property has the benefit of Oil Fired Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing and will benefit further from a cosmetic overhaul. Read more
- Spacious Mid 19th Century Family Home, Circa 2,400 sq ft
- Living Room, Dining Room and Sitting Room/Office
- Kitchen, Utility Room, Larder, Cloakroom and Cellars
- 4 Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room + Large House Bathroom
- Oil Central Heating + uPVC Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking Space, Garage and Store
- Lovely Landscaped Front Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Will Benefit From General Cosmetic Upgrading
- EPC F - New Double Glazing Since