This is an increasingly rare opportunity to create a highly individual home in a historic Gothic style former school in the desirable and well serviced Eden Valley village of Langwathby.
"The former school is considered to be a heritage asset of local historical and architectural interest that positively contributes to the setting of the adjacent Settle to Carlisle Railway Conservation Area."
Planning permission has been granted by Eden district Council, application number 21/0619, to convert the building into a home with accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, a Large Open Plan Living Room with Kitchen, 4 Double Bedrooms, 4 Bath/Shower Rooms and an internal Mezzanine Balcony. There is great space outside with Off Road Parking for several vehicles and an area suitable for a Courtyard Garden with an existing Bothy.
The building is not listed and the current owner has completed a level 2 survey for Historic England as required by Eden District Planning. Read more
- Magnificent Former School for Re-Development
- Desirable Eden Valley Village Location
- Planning Permission for Spacious Home, Circa 131 sq m
- Many of the Original Architectural Features
- Large Open Plan Living Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms + 4 Bathrooms
- Enclosed Garden Area with Bothy
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
- Eden District Council Planning Application 21/0619