This is a perfect example of when it is better to be standing on the outside looking in, being situated a matter of yards outside the Lake District National Park yet having a breathtaking view across the surrounding countryside to the fabulous mountain-scape from Helvellyn to Blencathra.
Linhope, a spacious detached bungalow originally built in the 1960s and subsequently extended, has accommodation comprising: Hallway, Living Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Study/Snug, Utility Room and WC, 3 Bedrooms and Shower Room.
Outside there is a Generous Garden, approximately 1/3 acre, which benefits from the open views, Off Road Parking and Garage. The size of the plot also gives excellent potential to extend the bungalow, subject to the necessary planning permission. The property has uPVC Double Glazing and a combination of Oil Fired and Electric Heating. Linhope has been well maintained but would benefit from some cosmetic updating giving the opportunity to create a stunning home in a peaceful and dramatic location. Read more
- Spacious Detached Bungalow with Views to The Ullswater Fells
- Peaceful Private Cul-de-Sac on the Edge of the Lake District National Park
- Living Room, Dining Room + Study/Snug
- Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room + WC
- 3 Bedrooms + Shower/Wet Room
- Generous Gardens to Front + Rear, Circa 1/3 Acre, with Breathtaking Views
- Off Road Parking, Garage + Workshop
- Oil Fired and Electric Heating + uPVC Double Glazing
- Cavity Wall Insulation + Solar Panels EPC Rate E