White house is a traditional village home in the beautiful and peaceful hamlet of Brampton, just 2 miles from the centre of Appleby and surrounded by glorious countryside. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living room, Breakfast Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry/WC, 3 Double Bedrooms with En-Suite to the Master, Study/Dressing Room and a House Bathroom. There is Off Road Parking for 3 to 4 cars and a Garage. The well tended gardens are mainly to the rear, with a large flagged terrace across the length of the house onto a large lawn with several beds and borders, all enjoying the stunning view to the rear across the surrounding countryside to the Pennines and Dufton Pike. Beyond the garden is a Meadow with a Vegetable and Soft Fruit section to one side and a lovely mature Copse at the far end. The total area of White house and the grounds is approximately .922 acre. White House also benefits from being fully Double Glazed and has LPG Central Heating, a Multi Fuel Stove to the living room and an Flame Effect fire to the breakfast room.
The pastoral bliss and the superb outlook from the rear of White House to Dufton Pike is accentuated by the glorious birdsong and the flight of the butterflies throughout the garden and woodland. Read more
- Substantial Village House in a Beautiful Fellside Village
- Superb Views Across the Surrounding Countryside to the Pennines + Dufton Pike
- Spacious and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Room, Kitchen + Laundry/WC
- 3 Double Bedrooms with En-Suite to the Master + Study/Dressing Room + House Bathroom.
- Large Well Tended Gardens with Meadow + Copse Circa .922 Acre
- Off Road Parking + Adjoining Garage
- LPG Central Heating + Full Double Glazing
- EPC F