Comment from current owners:
"Our favourite places are the garden and the garden room - we spend most time here - winter, summer, whatever the weather. We love the wildlife; there are always flowers for the bees, food for the birds. It's so peaceful, our village is very friendly, lots of space with lovely walks and views."
Situated on the fringe of the Westmorland Dales National Park, formed from a pair of traditional cottages, Greystone House is a wonderful family home, rich in character and rural style, with accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Garden Room. Shower Room, Landing, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and a useful Attic Room. There is a beautiful Garden with an Orchard having a traditional hedgerow around and a variety of Fruit Trees and soft fruit. There is Off Road Parking for at least 3 Cars and a Detached Stone Garage with space for 2 cars. The property also benefits from Mains Gas Central Heating, Photo-voltaic solar panels on a "Feed in Tariff", Double Glazing and a Multi Fuel Stove to the living room.
There is also a separate Orchard of approximately 360 sq m, a further 400 metres to the South of Greystone House included in the sale. Read more
- Traditional Detached Family Cottage
- Village Location just 1.5 miles from Appleby and the Westmorland Dales National Park
- Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Garden Room + Ground Floor Shower Room
- 3 Bedrooms, House Bathroom + Useful Attic Room
- Beautiful Garden with a Variety of Fruit Trees + Open Outlook
- Off Road Parking + Detached Garage/Workshop
- Mains Gas Central Heating + Photo-Voltaic Solar Panels
- Separate Piece of Land/Orchard, Approximately 350 Sq Metres
- EPC Rate D