On this desirable and highly successful Story Homes development in a village 3 miles South of Penrith, 42 Clifton Hill Gardens is an immaculate modern semi detached home offering stylish accommodation comprising: Hallway, Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Laundry, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms, EnSuite Shower Room and a House Bathroom. Outsideare well tended Gardens to the Front and Rear with Off Road Parking for 3 Cars.
The property also benefits from uPVC Double Glazing and Mains Gas Central Heating via a Condensing Boiler, giving an impressive EPC rate of B.
Location - From Penrith, head South on the A6, drive through Eamont Bridge and on to Clifton. In the village of Clifton, drive past the school and turn left into Clifton Hill Gardens. drive up the rise and turn right at the T-junction, number 42 is the least house on the right.Amenities - Clifton is a popular village just 3 miles south of Penrith and with excellent access to the major routes, as well as the Lake District National Park through Lowther Park. In the village of Clifton, there is a Primary School, Public House . All main facilities are in Penrith. Penrith is a popular market town with a population of around 15,000 people and facilities include: infant, junior and secondary school... Read more
- Immaculate Modern Semi Detached Home
- Popular Village 3 Miles South of Penrith Town Centre
- Stylishly Presented Throughout
- Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Laundry Room + Cloakroom
- 3 Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower + House Bathroom
- Front Garden + Secure Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking for 3 Cars
- uPVC Double Glazing + Mains Gas Ceantral Heating
- EPC B