Historic maps of Kemplay Foot suggest that this excellent 18th Century family cottage was originally a public house, along with several of the neighbouring properties, as Kemplay Foot was once one of the most significant bridges, being the crossing point from Cumberland to Westmorland.
7 Kemplay Foot has retained much of the character of the original building and offers family size accommodation comprising: Hallway, 2 Large Reception Rooms, a Study, a Cloakroom, a Dining Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms and a Generous Bathroom with a separate shower enclosure. Outside there is Off Road Parking for at least 2 cars and a Lovely Garden. The cottage also benefits from Mains as Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing.
Having previously flooded, 7 Kemplay Foot has been refurbished and is ready to move straight into. Flood insurance is available through the government back Flood RE scheme, more information can be found by visiting www.floodre.co.uk. Read more
- 18th Century Cottage Rich in Character Features
- 2 Large Reception Rooms, Study, Dining Kitchen + Cloakroom
- 3 Bedrooms and Spacious Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Off Road Parking + Lovely Garden
- Gas Central Heating + uPVC Double Glazing
- Has Previously Flooded, hence price
- EPC D