Guide Price £465,000
The gorgeous village of Great Asby is only 5 miles from the historic market town of Appleby and being within the Westmorland National Park is surrounded by wonderful open countryside. Harlea House is barn conversion in the heart of the village overlooking the church and has been significantly improved by the current owners, providing an enigmatic and flexible property combining a spacious cottage with an adjoining annex as well as a detached home office building.
The accommodation comprises: Vestibule, Lounge Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Rom, House Bathroom Large First Floor Living Room. The annex is a ground floor apartment with an Open Plan Living Room and Kitchen, a Double Bedroom and a Shower Room. Outside there is a beautiful Forecourt Garden, a Large Off Road Parking Area with access to an Adjoining Garage a Securely Enclosed Rear Garden and a Spacious Home Office with High Speed Broadband, 70 + MBs.
The property also benefits from being fully double glazed, part uPVC part hardwood framed, Oil Fired Central Heating, a Multi Fuel Stove to the lounge dining room and an Open Fireplace in the Living Room. Read more
- Beautiful Barn Conversion with Adjoining Annex Apartment
- Enchanting Village in the Westmorland National Park
- Lounge Dining Room + Large First Floor Sitting Room
- Well Appointed Kitchen, Conservatory + Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room + Large House Bathroom
- Annex - Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen, Double Bedroom + Shower Room
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles + Garage
- Detached Home Office with Store + High Speed Broadband
- Oil Central Heating + Fully Double Glazed
- EPC Rate E