On the edge of an Eden Valley village, between Appleby and Penrith, This is a serviced site for self build, of Two Detached Bungalows, a Detached House and Two Link Detached Houses. The site is at the head of a cul de sac, backing onto open countryside with views across the neighbouring fields and will be a private road, with the mains Water, Drainage and Electricity available to the edge of each site (the buyers will be responsible for the connection charges).
The developer will be responsible for the road surface on completion of the site.
Full planning details can be found on eden.gov.uk, planning services website, reference numbers are 15/0087 for the bungalows and 15/0386 for the houses. Read more
- Of Interest to Self Builders or Small Developers
- 5 Building Plots with Full Planning Permission
- Village Location 3.5 miles from Appleby
- Mains Water, Drainge and Electricity Available for Connection on Site
- Two Detached Bungalows
- Detached House and Two Link Detached Houses