This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
Believed to be the oldest house in the village, with a date stone of 1650 and set up on the top green, Hill Top is a lovely grade 2 listed farm cottage, in one of the areas most sought after villages and within the Lake District National Park. The cottage has accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Living Room with open fireplace, Dining Kitchen, a Walk Through Pantry, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms, a First Floor Bathroom and a Study/4th Bedroom. Outside there Off Road Parking and a Garden to the Side and Rear. The property also benefits from Economy 7 Heating.
Hill Top is in generally good order throughout, however, could be significantly enhanced with a cosmetic "facelift".. Read more
- Grade 2 Listed Farm Cottage Dating from 1650
- Desirable Village Location in the Lake District National Park
- Living Room, Dining Kitchen + Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms, First Floor Bathroom + Office/4th Bedroom
- Gardens to the Side and Rear
- Economy 7 Heating + Open Fireplace to the Living Room
- Ready for a Cosmetic "Facelift"
- EPC N/A