This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
Modern Detached, Recently Refurbished Bungalow, Creating a Stylish and Well Presented Walk-In Home. Inviting Entrance Hall, Large Lounge, French Windows To Well Established garden, Two Double bedrooms With En-Suite To Master, Plus High Quality Dining Kitchen. Positioned at the head of the cul-de-sac, this modern, detached bungalow has been greatly improved and updated by the current owner, creating a stylish and well presented home with accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Utility, 2 Double Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower + Main Shower Room. Outside there is Off Road Parking for at least 3 cars, a Garage and a lovely Enclosed Garden to the rear, which enjoys a high degree of privacy and being South West facing, a high level of direct sunlight. The property also benefits from Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing.
Location - From the centre of Penrith, head up Sandgate and turn right at the mini roundabouts into Benson Row. Turn left, effectively straight ahead, into Folly Lane and then left again into Barco Avenue. Drive up to the top of the hill and follow the road around to the left and left again into the head of the cul-de-sac. Number 80 is on the right.Amenities - Penrith is a popular market town, having excellent transport links through the M6, A66, A1 and the main West coast railway line. There is a population of around 15,000 people and facilities include: infant, junior and secondary schools with a further/higher education facility at Newton Rigg College. There are 5 supermarkets and a good... Read more
- Beautifully Refurbished Bungalow In Prestigious Location
- Peaceful Location at the Head ofthe Cul-de-Sac
- Living Room, Dining Kitchen With New Quality Howdens High Gloss Kitchen + Utility Room
- 2 Good Double Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower + Main Shower Room
- Amtico Style Flooring to Kitchen and Hallways
- Gas Central Heating + uPVC Double Glazing, Fully Boarded Loft
- Off Road Parking + Garage
- Securely Enclosed Rear Garden with South Westerly Aspect
- Very Accessible Pathways To Bus Service And Town
- EPC E