This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
Positioned in a desirable and peaceful cul-de-sac, within a short walk of Penrith town centre, 24 Sand Croft is a light and spacious, detached home offering flexible living space with excellent potential to create even more rooms if needed.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room/3rd Double Bedroom, Dining Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms and a Bathroom. The ground floor is currently a Double Garage, a Cloakroom and a Garden Room. This space could easily be converted, subject to any necessary permissions, giving the opportunity for at least two further rooms. Outside there is Off Road Parking and Gardens to the Front and Rear. The property also has the benefit of uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating via a Condensing Boiler. Read more
- Spacious and Flexible Detached Home
- Desirable Cul-de-Sac Very Close to the Town Centre
- Living Room, Dining Kitchen + Dining Room/3rd Double Bedroom
- 2 Double Bedrooms + Bathroom
- Garden Room + Integral Double Garage with Cloakroom
- Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Gas Central Heating via a Condensing Boiler
- uPVC Double Glazing
- EPC Rate D