In the heart of the picturesque and desirable Eden Valley village of Kirkoswald, The Corn Mill is an exquisite conversion of a former mill building with the mill race and wheel largely intact, offering a combination of Grace and Space. The accommodation, in the region of 2,800 square feet, has been finished to a high standard throughout, is set over two floors and comprises: Entrance Vestibule, Hallway, Boot/Cloakroom Room, Living Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen/Day Room with Pantry, Garden Room, Office, Laundry Room, 4 Double Bedrooms each with an En-Suite and there is a WC. There is also an Integral Garage/Workshop, an Internal Store Room and a 1,500 square feet Attic which is fully floored out and has lights and power.
Outside, the Corn Mill has a Paved Forecourt offering Off Road Parking and to the rear is a Terrace set up above the Raven Beck with a gorgeous outlook across the river tot he neighbouring woodland and benefiting from the afternoon and evening sun.
This superb conversion has been carried out by the current owners to an exacting standard and is a very rare opportunity to acquire one of the Eden Valley's most impressive homes. Read more
- Exquisite Converted Grade II Listed Mill with over 2,800 Sq Ft Living Space
- Desirable and Picturesque Eden Valley Village Location
- Living Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen with Pantry+ Office
- Large Hallway, Garden Room, Boot Room + Laundry Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms each with an En-Suite
- Integral Garage/Workshop + Enormous Attic
- Rear Terrace with a SW Aspect Overlooking the Raven Beck
- Oil Central Heating + LPG Stove to the Living Room
- EPC D