Situated in the New Streets Conservation Area on Beacon Street, which runs between Lowther Street and Wordsworth Street, Aycliffe is a magnificent family home, lovingly restored and improved by the current owners. The accommodation combines many modern updates with the traditional charm and character of the home and comprises: Entrance Vestibule, Hallway, Living Room, Dining Room/Library, Dining Kitchen (handmade by Neptune Kitchens), a Basement Sitting Room, Laundry/Utility Room, Shower/Cloakroom, 5 Double Bedrooms, En-Suite Bathroom, House Bathroom and a Box Room. There is Off Road Parking to the side for 2 Cars, a Forecourt Garden and an Enclosed Rear Paved Garden which has a degree of privacy.
Aycliffe is well oriented to enjoy beautiful views across Penrith to the Lakeland Fells and also has the benefit of Gas Central Heating via a Condensing Boiler, a Megalfo Hot Water System and is uPVC Double Glazed.
There is a 2 part virtual tour of the house available online. Read more
- Magnificent Family Home in the New Streets Conservation Area
- Beautifully Refurbished Throughout with Many Modern Upgrades
- Living Room, Dining Room + Dining Kitchen by Neptune Kitchen
- Basement Sitting Room, Store Room, Laundry/Utility Room + Shower Room
- 5 Double Bedrooms, En-Suite Bathroom with Separate Shower + House Bathroom
- Off Road Parking for 2 Cars + Enclosed Paved Garden to the Rear
- uPVC Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Gas Central Heating Via a Condensing Boiler
- EPC Awaited