This magnificent and handsome Grade 2* listed residence on the edge of Temple Sowerby enjoys, as the name suggests, a commanding view to the West across the surrounding countryside to the Lakeland Fells. The original Georgian House was extended in the Victorian Period to create an impressive dwelling with accommodation comprising; Hallway, 2 Reception Rooms, Farmhouse Kitchen with Utility Room, 4 Bedrooms and a large Bathroom. There are also a range of Barns and Outbuildings around a courtyard to the side, which also give the opportunity for workshops and garaging, or subject to planning permission, to create 3/4 cottages.
The main house has a floor area over 1,900 sq ft and the barns have a footprint of over 5,000 sq ft.
Please note, the outbuildings are unsafe and therefore entry is not permitted. Read more
- Handsome Georgian Grade 2 Listed Residence
- Desirable Village Location in the Eden Valley
- Superb Views Across Open Countryside to the Lakeland Fells
- 2 Reception Rooms + Farmhouse Kitchen + Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms + Bathroom
- Range of Barns and Outbuildings with a Footprint of Over 5,000 Sq Ft
- In Need of Complete Renovation
- Huge Potential to Develop Subject to the Necessary Permissions
- EPC F